We’re excited to hear from you! There are four steps in our application process:
Submit an online application.
- Create an account to save your work and track your application.
- Complete and submit our online application.
- Lower School: Send this teacher questionnaire to your most recent teacher.
Upper School: Please fill out a student application & send a recommendation form to (1) a recent Language Arts teacher, (2) a recent Math teacher and (3) a Community Leader.
Complete a Student Assessment.
Schedule a time to come in and have your child complete a student assessment.
Complete a Parent or Family Interview.
Lower School: Complete a parent interview to help us get to know you!
Upper School: Complete a parent interview to help us get to know you! Students will also complete their own 30 minute interview to help us get to know them.
(Oromo & Spanish translation provided upon request).
- Attend a Tuition Scholarship Conference.
- $75 Deposit. Non-refundable. This reserves your child’s spot. Deposit is accredited to first month’s tuition.
- Complete Enrollment Forms.