Make a Boaz Gift
Holistic Education to Urban Youth
96% Graduation Rate
Millions of dollars in college scholarships.
Cost Per Student
Multiply Your Impact.
If you are passionate about what God is doing at Hope Academy – and uniquely positioned for generosity – we invite you to multiply your impact with a gift of $25,000, $50,000 or more.
individuals and organizations gave $25,000 or more in 19-20
New Boaz gifts needed for the 20-21 School Year
To raise a dollar at Hope, compared to 20¢ nationally
Give Hope Today
Please make check out to “Hope Academy”, and mail to:
Office of Development
2300 Chicago Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
• Spread out your giving and reduce your mail.
• Your regular contributions can be automatically debited from your bank account or credit card. If you change your mind, just give us a call to change or cancel your recurring gift.
• On our online gift form, under “Type of Donation” select “Recurring Donation.”
• Click here to make a recurring gift. (Scroll to the second half of the giving form labeled “Give a Monthly Recurring Gift”).
Giving appreciated stock can save you money on taxes, and allow you to give more (click to see how)!
If you’d like to give a gift through a stock transfer, here is the info you’ll need:
• Charles Schwab, “Hope Academy”, Account #7619-2343(DTC # is –0164)
• After you’ve transferred the stock, contact Lisa Quinn at [email protected] or 612-540-2093, and we will sell the stock immediately.
• If Lisa is unavailable, you may also contact Annie Oakes at 612-540-2067.
• Memorial giving to the youth of the city is a meaningful way to help remember the legacy of a beloved person.
• We also deeply appreciate those who encourage gifts to Hope Academy in honor of a person or an event, such as a wedding.
• Contact Jim Stigman in the Development Office to let them know the details.
• Gifts in honor or in memory can be designated using our online giving form as well.
Please contact your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program. We are a 501(c)(3) organization and a fully accredited K-12 school, and are eligible for nearly all matching gift programs.
In-Kind Gifts & Donations
We typically welcome donations of books, office furniture, or school supplies. If you have an idea of something to donate, please contact Alicyn Bolland.
Highly Appreciated Assets
Gifting appreciated assets, such as real estate, personal property, businesses, or publicly traded securities, can financially benefit you and Hope. Contact Jim Stigman, or our friends at the National Christian Foundation, to how you can avoid taxes and give more.
Save taxes and give smarter through various planned giving options. Click to learn more.
Fund Hope in God for generations to come by giving to our Free & Faithful Legacy Fund. Click to learn more.
Investing in Hope
Hope Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All donations are tax-deductible.