The more books a child has at home, the more likely they are to succeed. That’s why we ask people like you to help us give every student at Hope Academy a gift-wrapped set of books to take home each Christmas.
Buys teacher-recommended books for a whole class.
Students receive a gift-wrapped set of books to take home at Christmas.
Buys a set of teacher-recommended books for one student.
Many children at Hope Academy would love to have more books in their home, but are unable to afford it.
Hope Academy Christmas Book Giveaway:
Get in on the Joy!
Sponsor a Class
Contact us about sponsoring a class with your business, church, family or friends. Approximate cost: $500.
Give a Book
Donate $25, $50, $100 or more to purchase teacher-recommended books for our students.
Give Hope Today
Please make check out to “Hope Academy”, and mail to:
Office of Development
2300 Chicago Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
• Spread out your giving and reduce your mail.
• Your regular contributions can be automatically debited from your bank account or credit card. If you change your mind, just give us a call to change or cancel your recurring gift.
• On our online gift form, under “Type of Donation” select “Recurring Donation.”
• Click here to make a recurring gift. (Scroll to the second half of the giving form labeled “Give a Monthly Recurring Gift”).
Giving appreciated stock can save you money on taxes, and allow you to give more (click to see how)!
If you’d like to give a gift through a stock transfer, here is the info you’ll need:
• Charles Schwab, “Hope Academy”, Account #7619-2343(DTC # is –0164)
• After you’ve transferred the stock, contact Sara Neterer at email@example.com or 612-540-2093, and we will sell the stock immediately.
• If Sara is unavailable, you may also contact Allie Marks at 612-540-2067.
• Memorial giving to the youth of the city is a meaningful way to help remember the legacy of a beloved person.
• We also deeply appreciate those who encourage gifts to Hope Academy in honor of a person or an event, such as a wedding.
• Gifts in honor or in memory can be designated using our online giving form as well.
Please contact your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program. We are a 501(c)(3) organization and a fully accredited K-12 school, and are eligible for nearly all matching gift programs.
In-Kind Gifts & Donations
We typically welcome donations of books, office furniture, or school supplies. If you have an idea of something to donate, please contact Allie Marks.
Highly Appreciated Assets
Gifting appreciated assets, such as real estate, personal property, businesses, or publicly traded securities, can financially benefit you and Hope. Contact Jim Stigman, or our friends at the National Christian Foundation, to how you can avoid taxes and give more.
Save taxes and give smarter through various planned giving options. Click to learn more.
Fund Hope in God for generations to come by giving to our Free & Faithful Legacy Fund. Click to learn more.
Hope gets .5% of all eligible purchases made through the Amazon Smile program. Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ and search for “Hope Academy”. Return to smile.amazon.com for all your future Amazon purchases.
Hope Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All donations are tax-deductible.