What is a cherish gift?
Did you know your generous Partner gift covers most (but not all) of the cost per student?
The full cost of educating a student at Hope Academy is about $13,725 (much less than local schools).
Your Partner Gift provides the “everyday remarkable” of a Hope Academy education, but it doesn’t cover critical things like:
Cherish your student
You already make it possible for your student partner to receive the “everyday remarkable” of a Hope Academy education.
Add a Cherish gift today and provide for the full non-tuition cost of education.
Full Partner + Cherish: $12,000
($1,000 a month)
Half Partner + Cherish: $6,000
($500 a month)
GIVE HOPE TODAY
If you’re able, would you consider adding a Cherish gift to your Partner gift in the coming year, to help us provide the critical support our students need to thrive?
Please make check out to “Hope Academy”, and mail to:
Office of Development
2300 Chicago Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
• Spread out your giving and reduce your mail.
• Your regular contributions can be automatically debited from your bank account or credit card. If you change your mind, just give us a call to change or cancel your recurring gift.
• On our online gift form, under “Type of Donation” select “Recurring Donation.”
• Click here to make a recurring gift.
Giving appreciated stock can save you money on taxes, and allow you to give more (click to see how)!
If you’d like to give a gift through a stock transfer, here is the info you’ll need:
• Charles Schwab, “Hope Academy”, Account #7619-2343(DTC # is –0164)
• After you’ve transferred the stock, contact Sara Neterer at [email protected] or 612-540-2093, and we will sell the stock immediately.
• If Sara is unavailable, you may also contact Nick Frost at 612-540-2067.
• Memorial giving to the youth of the city is a meaningful way to help remember the legacy of a beloved person.
• We also deeply appreciate those who encourage gifts to Hope Academy in honor of a person or an event, such as a wedding.
• Contact Jim Stigman or Jamie Olson in the Office of Development to let them know the details.
• Gifts in honor or in memory can be designated using our on-line giving form as well.
Please contact your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program. We are a 501(c)(3) organization and a fully accredited K-12 school, and are eligible for nearly all matching gift programs.
Donor Advised Funds are a great way to maximize your tax savings and streamline your giving. If you’d like to designate a gift to Hope Academy through your donor advised fund, please use the Employer Identification Number (EIN) 41-1962874. For more information about the benefits of donor advised funds, please contact Jim Stigman or our friends at the National Christian Foundation.
In-Kind Gifts & Donations
We typically welcome donations of books, office furniture, or school supplies. If you have an idea of something to donate, please contact Alicyn Bolland.
Highly Appreciated Assets
Gifting appreciated assets, such as real estate, personal property, businesses, or publicly traded securities, can financially benefit you and Hope. Contact Jim Stigman, or our friends at the National Christian Foundation, to learn abut the tax and giving benefits.
Maximize your tax savings and impact through various planned giving options. Click to learn more.
Fund Hope in God for generations to come by giving to our Free & Faithful Legacy Fund. Click to learn more.
Hope gets .5% of all eligible purchases made through the Amazon Smile program. Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ and search for “Hope Academy”. Return to smile.amazon.com for all your future Amazon purchases.
investing in hope
Hope Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All donations are tax-deductible.