ALSO, DOWNLOAD ABSENCE FORMS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
SCHOOL ATTENDANCE POLICIES
Hope Academy Upper School Summer Session – Grade Level Requirements
- 6th/7th/8th Grade = Required
- 9th/10th/11th Grade = Encouraged, but optional HopeWORKS Internships
Times & Dates
- 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- June 11-14 (Monday – Thursday)
- June 18-21 (Monday – Thursday)
- June 25-28 (Monday – Thursday)
- June 2-3, 5-6 (Monday – Tuesday, Thursday – Friday)
- Thursday, July 5th – Inverted Arts Showcase Event – 7:30 p.m.
- Required to make it up during the Afternoon Summer Sessions (12:30 – 4:00pm, Monday – Thursday)
- Must be pre-approved with the Upper School Administrative Assistant (Ms. Cottrell)
- Must complete a daily journal to be turned in to the office. The journal can be downloaded below.
- Must complete a one-page reflection about the experience to be turned in to the office. The reflection page can be downloaded below.
- An unexcused tardy is being 15 minutes late or less to Summer School.
- 3 unexcused tardies = Must be made up by attending 1 hour of the Afternoon Summer Session.
- If more than 15 minutes late on any morning = Student must attend the Afternoon Summer Session that day for twice the amount of time missed.
- Must call and notify the office before 8:30am. Ms. Cottrell’s email is [email protected] or her phone extension is (612)540-2084.