Type: Full-time position.
Our Mission: We are driven by our mission to foster hope in God by closing the achievement gap and preparing our students leaders for a productive successful life. We are fueled by our love for God and his care for every one of our students which motivates us to get better every day. Join our team of mission-driven brothers and sisters to work hard, do good, and make a difference.
*Very Important: Before applying please read and carefully review our Mission + Vision, our Faith & Life Covenant, and our guiding principles about Cultural Harmony. All board members, faculty and staff are joining a covenant community in serving here at Hope Academy
- Develop and maintain innovative recruitment strategies & key metrics to align to meet/exceed admission goals.
- Schedule and attend recruitment events & community fairs in diverse forums such as daycare centers, schools, churches, parks, festivals, community centers, city libraries, etc.
- Conduct follow-up communication with prospective families from various recruitment events.
- Seek referrals from current Hope Academy families.
- Conduct family/group virtual and in-person tours with prospective families and students.
- Create, buildout, and nurture community partnership relationships.
- Provide admission data to supervisor for weekly and monthly reporting.
- Assist with various Admission and Family Ministry initiatives as directed.
- Meet regularly with supervisor for planning and accountability.
Who's Right for the Job
- Christ-centered candidate
- Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; project management
- Salesforce experience helpful
Physical Demands: Student Recruitment work requires moderate physical requirements, i.e., walking in community settings to gain connections with business owners and community families; occasional lifting product swag boxes (10 or more pounds) and recruiting promotional items needed for events/fairs and/or carrying light objects frequently. At events and fairs, walking and standing for long periods of time may be required.
- Associate degree or higher in Education or closely related area
- Bi or Multi-lingual skills (Bilingual Spanish a must)
- Recruitment experience in education, vocational or non-profit setting
- Must be able to demonstrate effective public relations / public speaking skills
- Demonstrate diversity awareness and utilizes sourcing techniques that reach diverse population
- Develop inclusively diverse relationships to bring brand awareness at career fairs and events
- Ability to travel and possess reliable transportation to attend recruitment/community fairs and events
- Competent to work independently effectively and efficiently, as well as within a team structure
- Skilled in various social media platforms and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT), Canva
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills- Including phone etiquette
- Innovator and Problem Solver