By God’s grace, we’ve just completed six weeks of in-person instruction. What a gift this has been to our students—a gift that we must do all we can to preserve for one another. Hope Academy staff has done the most to protect this gift inside the school building. As the weather gets colder and more of our activities in Minnesota move to indoors, would you please do the most to protect this gift outside of the school day? Remember:
– In general, the more closely you interact with others and the longer that interaction, the higher the risk of COVID-19 spread.
– Try to avoid gatherings of more than 10 persons.
– If you decide to engage in public activities, continue to protect yourself by practicing everyday preventive actions.
– When venturing out, keep on hand: a mask, tissues, and a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, if possible.
– Wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household.
Thank you for sacrificing for the good of all our students. We greatly appreciate and love you all.