Ever wondered how to control what your child sees on the internet?
Well good news! Hope Academy has partnered with a software company called Securly to help do just that.
As a parent, you can manage your child’s Securly settings and see what they are working on in real time! You can begin your journey via the Securly website: https://securly.com/parent-login or you can setup in the Securly App!
- Download the Free SecurlyHome App (or go to https://securly.com/parent-login)
- Tap the “Login” button
- Enter your school registered email: (Emailed to you from email@example.com).
- Tap the “get instant access” button.
You can also set up a password if you prefer by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link.
Your Securly parent account has access to:
- Block specific web addresses. Type in the URL’s you want blocked & your child won’t be able to see them on their school device.
- Check the real-time activity feed to see what your kids are doing.
- Set specific time windows for your child to have internet access. Whether bedtime or family time, parents can use this feature to encourage their children to take a break from devices.
- Pause the internet on specific devices.
- Enable “Flagged Activities” notifications to be alerted when activity indicating bullying or self-harm is detected on your child’s device.
Thank you for partnering with us in providing a remarkable, God-centered education for your children! Questions? Contact Hope Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org