What is PowerSchool?
PowerSchool gives parents and students access to real-time information including attendance, grades and detailed assignment descriptions, and even personal messages from the teacher. Once parents have created their account, they will be able to manage their account information, link any and all students to the account (for whom they have parental or legal rights) and even set email and notification preferences. See below for FAQ’s!
Accessing your account
5. Click “Forgot Username or Password?”
6. Paste (or type) the Access Account Username from above in the “Parent Username” field.
7. Paste (or type) the Access Account Email in the “Parent Email Address” field.
8. After clicking on “Enter”, find the Reset password email sent from PowerSchool and follow the instructions. (Subject: PowerSchool Password Reset Request). It can take a few minutes for the email to arrive. If you don’t see the email after 10 minutes check your junk folder.
9. Write down both your username and password.
10. You’re done!
Download the PowerSchool app!
(Or search for ‘PowerSchool Mobile’ in the app store).
District Code: GGXD
Frequently Asked Questions
If it is your first time signing in, or if you do not know your password, select “Forgot username or Password” and follow the prompts for resetting the password.
The district code is needed the first time you log into the Mobile Application. Hope Academy’s District code is: GGXD.
Email [email protected] with your current email address, your name, your student’s name, and the email address you want your account to be associated with.
Parents will share the same PowerSchool accounts. You can both login under the same username and password.
Contact [email protected] with your child’s full name and grade.