Double Your Gift—$250k Match!

#LetHopeArise
1:1 Match

This school year, we are grateful to be serving 544 inner-city youth with a remarkable, God-centered education in Minneapolis. Together, our families contribute a sacrificial 10% of the cost for their children to attend Hope Academy. Generous partners like you provide for the remaining 90%.

36 children at Hope Academy still need a financial sponsor this school year.

In this crucial time for Minneapolis children and families, we invite you to double your impact with a gift to the #LetHopeArise 1:1 Match. All new and additional gifts* will be matched dollar for dollar, up to $250,000, and will help us provide low-income urban youth with equal access to a quality, God-centered education.

But when they measured it out, everyone had just enough. Those who gathered a lot had nothing left over, and those who gathered only a little had enough. Each family had just what it needed.

Exodus 16:18 NLT

* Additional gifts = gifts given beyond 19-20 donations.
Hope Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All donations are tax-deductible.

            Fall Reopening Plans 2020-21       Learn More