Marked by Hope
Hi, my name is Mandi, and my daughters are in second grade at Hope Academy. I can’t tell you how much relief, stability, and joy this school has brought to our lives.
As a single mom, I work and pray really hard to make our tuition payment each month. And then there’s you–Hope’s supporters.
Your gifts make it possible for my daughters to get a top-quality, Christ-centered education, regardless of where they were born, how much money we have, or the color of our skin.
I want you to know 7 ways your gift changes our lives, and invite you to consider making a tax-deductible, year-end gift to Hope Academy so more children can have this opportunity:
- Christ-centered education anchors and guides us.
- Teachers make us feel loved and seen.
- Hope Academy’s community strengthens families.
- You are opening doors for my girls’ futures.
- Discipline targets the heart.
- Hope’s partnership empowers parents.
- Your gifts are turning the tide for low-income families.
If you haven’t made a gift this year, would you consider what you can do to provide children in the inner-city with access to a high-quality, Christ-centered education? Dozens of students still need financial sponsors this school year.
Click here to make a gift, or to see how you can make a difference in families like mine.
With heartfelt gratitude,
Hope Academy Mom