Hope for the Future: Introducing the Class of 2020
God has used your love, prayers, and incredible investments in our seniors to get them to a momentous occasion: high school graduation!
As we celebrate each graduate, we are humbled to consider how much has been invested in his or her growth at Hope Academy. Each student has had priceless truths planted in their hearts, been touched by the love of God in Christian community, and had their minds stretched, grown, and sharpened.
Join us in praising God for:
- 100% graduation rate, in a city with some of the worst non-white graduation rates in the country.
- Graduates who are serving and investing in our community.
- Seniors who’ve been awarded full-ride college scholarships, are pursuing trade school, further education and gainful employment.
- Young men and women who are growing in faith and virtue.
I thought you’d be particularly encouraged to hear from one of our seniors, Makayla. Here’s a piece she wrote and performed about God’s faithfulness:
To each person who has prayed for, encouraged, and invested in our seniors: thank you. Congratulations to the Class of 2020!
Please make check out to “Hope Academy”, and mail to:
Office of Development
2300 Chicago Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
• Spread out your giving and reduce your mail.
• Your regular contributions can be automatically debited from your bank account or credit card. If you change your mind, just give us a call to change or cancel your recurring gift.
• On our online gift form, under “Type of Donation” select “Recurring Donation.”
• Click here to make a recurring gift. (Scroll to the second half of the giving form labeled “Give a Monthly Recurring Gift”).
Giving appreciated stock can save you money on taxes, and allow you to give more (click to see how)!
If you’d like to give a gift through a stock transfer, here is the info you’ll need:
• Charles Schwab, “Hope Academy”, Account #7619-2343(DTC # is –0164)
• After you’ve transferred the stock, contact Lisa Quinn at [email protected] or 612-540-2093, and we will sell the stock immediately.
• If Lisa is unavailable, you may also contact Annie Oakes at 612-540-2067.
• Memorial giving to the youth of the city is a meaningful way to help remember the legacy of a beloved person.
• We also deeply appreciate those who encourage gifts to Hope Academy in honor of a person or an event, such as a wedding.
• Contact Jim Stigman in the Development Office to let them know the details.
• Gifts in honor or in memory can be designated using our online giving form as well.
Please contact your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program. We are a 501(c)(3) organization and a fully accredited K-12 school, and are eligible for nearly all matching gift programs.
In-Kind Gifts & Donations
We typically welcome donations of books, office furniture, or school supplies. If you have an idea of something to donate, please contact Alicyn Bolland.
Highly Appreciated Assets
Gifting appreciated assets, such as real estate, personal property, businesses, or publicly traded securities, can financially benefit you and Hope. Contact Jim Stigman, or our friends at the National Christian Foundation, to how you can avoid taxes and give more.
Save taxes and give smarter through various planned giving options. Click to learn more.
Fund Hope in God for generations to come by giving to our Free & Faithful Legacy Fund. Click to learn more.