Our Mission: We are driven by our mission to foster hope in God by closing the achievement gap and preparing our students for college and beyond. We are fueled by our love for God and his care for every one of our students which motivates us to get better every day. Join our team of mission-driven brothers and sisters to work hard, do good, and make a difference.
*Very Important: Before applying please read and carefully review our Mission + Vision, our Faith & Life Covenant, and our guiding principles about Cultural Harmony. All board members, faculty and staff are joining a covenant community in serving here at Hope Academy.
Hope Academy has a seasonal opening beginning in the 2023-2024 school year for a Head Boys’ Soccer Coach. This coach will oversee and lead the entire Hope Academy 6th-12th grade boys’ soccer program. This person will report to the Athletic Director.
- Integration of Christian faith to learning, life, soccer, and competition
2. Oversight of boys’ high school soccer program, grades 8-12 and resource for middle school coaches
3. Planning and coordinating all practices for the high school teams
4. Athletic development of all boys’ soccer players
5. Assist in the selection of assistant boys’ soccer coaches
6. Clear and regular communication with players and parents
7. Other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director
- Christian faith – Acknowledge Christ as Savior and seek to live his/her life as His disciple
2. Demonstrated character of integrity and support for Hope Academy’s mission, vision, and values
2. Experience coaching boys’ soccer with preference for experience at the high school or collegiate level
3. Ability to build a team, game plan, and teach the game of soccer while developing players
4. Experience working with and developing other coaches
5. Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with student-athletes, families, coaches, and staff
6. Strong organizational and communication skills to effectively work with student-athletes, their families, coaches, and staff