Our Mission: We are driven by our mission to foster hope in God by closing the achievement gap and preparing our students for college and beyond. We are fueled by our love for God and his care for every one of our students which motivates us to get better every day. Join our team of mission-driven brothers and sisters to work hard, do good, and make a difference.
*Very Important: Before applying please read and carefully review our Mission + Vision, our Faith & Life Covenant, and our guiding principles about Cultural Harmony. All board members, faculty and staff are joining a covenant community in serving here at Hope Academy.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for executing the following, but not limited to:
- Manage custodial and maintenance internal and external staff as well as student workers.
- Coordinate improvements, repairs, and maintenance of school operating equipment and facility.
- Manage set ups and tear downs for all events/functions.
- Manage school safety and security team and ensure implementation of decisions.
- Coordinate with building staff/property manager on all school facility needs including but not limited to grounds maintenance, snow removal, and other building needs as required.
- Manage school vehicle fleet including maintenance and authorized drivers.
- Manage parking ramp in conjunction with external property manager.
- Negotiate contracts with school service providers and manage contracts.
- Facilitate outside groups use of Hope facility including contracts, insurance and fees.
- Oversee maintenance work orders for the school.
- Coordinate work as needed with Technology (events/other) and Finance (Building insurance).
- Rooted in the Christian faith and demonstrating high moral integrity.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum two years of facilities management experience or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year customer experience preferred.
- Strong problem solver.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Team player and leader, ethical and reliable.
- Must be self-starter, self-motivated and able to direct others.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Service orientation and ability to work with people.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to work with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Work and PowerPoint).
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting salary depends on experience and qualifications of the candidate.
- Full-time, benefit-eligible position.