- Position focuses on students in grades K-6, teaming with two other ELL staff.
- Position includes both push in and pull out models, depending on need.
- Salary is based on education and years of classroom teaching experience.
- Minimum BS or BA in Education with licensure that includes K-2.
- Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis by providing youth with an outstanding, Christ-centered education.
- Ability to effectively educate in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged urban community.
- Desire to equip the children of the city with an academically rigorous, comprehensive, classical Christian education to prepare them to deal with the complex issues of living in this present society.
- Willingness to go above and beyond in building relationships with students.