To keep our students and staff distanced after the Thanksgiving holiday, most K-12 students will be moving to 100% Distance Learning for the week of November 30-December 4. Students will participate in school from home with these exceptions:
- Lower School children of essential workers. If you are an essential worker, your student may be at Hope (receiving school instruction virtually) between 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Selected Upper School students (5-Day Learning Students) or students of essential workers. Those students can still attend before or after school ASC.
- Upper School Hybrid Students will still have their Specialist/Elective/Advisory/College & Career classes. Those classes will have brief class check-ins at their normal class time where they will be given work expectations at that time.
- To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-540-2000.
- – No bus transportation. Breakfast and hot lunch will be provided for in-person students. Distance learners can pick up free food for the week from designated Minneapolis locations. Click here for pick-up information.