Type: Part-time position for the 2022-23 school year.
Our Mission: We are driven by our mission to foster hope in God by closing the achievement gap and preparing our students for college and beyond. We are fueled by our love for God and his care for every one of our students which motivates us to get better every day. Join our team of mission-driven brothers and sisters to work hard, do good, and make a difference.
*Very Important: Before applying please read and carefully review our Mission + Vision, our Faith & Life Covenant, and our guiding principles about Cultural Harmony. All board members, faculty and staff are joining a covenant community in serving here at Hope Academy
Position description: Oversee the vision and direction of the HopePATH program at Hope Academy. Our desire is that every student would know their vision for life and their path to their future of work. If you would like to help inspire our students to discover their life vision, career path, and spark their joy for life, this is the right position for you!
- Develop and maintain networking and community partnerships.
- Oversee and work with the Directors of HopeARTS, HopeTECH, HopeMED, HopeBIZ, and HopeSERVE along with the Dean of College and Career, and Director of Graduate Support.
- Implement the vision and direction of HopePATH and refine as necessary.
- Oversee selection of HopePATH electives for students.
- Oversee the HopeWORKS internship program.
- Reports to the Upper School Principal and part of the Upper School Leadership Team.
General Faculty Qualifications
- Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis by providing youth with an outstanding, Christ-centered education.
- Ability to effectively educate in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged urban community.
- Desire to equip the children of the city with an academically rigorous, comprehensive, classical Christian education to prepare them to deal with the complex issues of living in this present society.
- Willingness to go above and beyond in building relationships with students.
- Minimum BS or BA preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) knowledge required.