Type: Part-time position. (approx 20-25 hours/week).
Our Mission: We are driven by our mission to foster hope in God by closing the achievement gap and preparing our students for college and beyond. We are fueled by our love for God and his care for every one of our students which motivates us to get better every day. Join our team of mission-driven brothers and sisters to work hard, do good, and make a difference.
*Very Important: Before applying please read and carefully review our Mission + Vision, our Faith & Life Covenant, and our guiding principles about Cultural Harmony. All board members, faculty and staff are joining a covenant community in serving here at Hope Academy.
Hope Academy is seeking a Capital Campaign Coordinator – an organized, self-directed, initiator with strong follow-through, pleasant demeanor, and ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and interactions with people in a timely manner. Supporting the Head of Institutional Advancement and volunteer campaign leaders, this person will further the mission of Hope Academy by helping to lay the financial groundwork for an exciting school expansion, deepen and strengthen current donor relations, and expand donor and community support for Hope Academy.
Support and assist the Head of Institutional Advancement in all aspects of the Hope Rising Capital Campaign including, but not limited to:
- Communication and coordination with campaign counsel and campaign leadership.
- Supporting the volunteer structure for the campaign in conjunction with campaign counsel, the campaign chair, and Head of Institutional Advancement (HIA) and coordinate activities of all campaign volunteers and supporting staff.
- Assisting in development and revisions to campaign prospect list.
- Assigning tasks, tracking follow-up, coordinating donor appointment, and recording contact reports.
- Tracking all campaign pledges, statistics, and data; collect and confirm donor commitments in writing; ensuring donor recognition and gratitude.
- Preparing and distributing regular campaign reports/updates.
- Maintaining compliance with campaign budget.
- Highly missional. Agrees with Hope Academy’s Mission + Vision, and our Faith & Life Covenant,
- Self-starting, self-directed. Ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Strong follow-through. Organized and detail oriented.
- High moral integrity. Trustworthy, able to maintain information in a confidential manner.
- Tenacity. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Technical Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related experience.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation based on experience and qualifications of the candidate.
- Part-time (approximately 20-25 hours/week).
- Tuition discount available if successful candidate is a Hope parent.
- Potential full-time/hybrid position if combined with another role in the advancement team.