- – Part-time position (approximately 18 hours per week).
- – Position focuses on providing reading and math intervention for students in grades K-2.
- – Position involves pull out services in small groups of 2-5 students.
- – Position is funded through the Minneapolis Public Schools.
General Faculty Qualifications
- – The ideal candidate will have a passion for the mission and work of Hope Academy and a desire to play an integral part in growing the impact of Hope Academy.
- – Ability to effectively work in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged urban community.
- – Desire to equip the children of the city with an academically rigorous, comprehensive, classical Christian education to prepare them to deal with the complex issues of living in this present society.
- – Willingness to go above and beyond in building relationships with students.
- – Minimum BS or BA in Education with licensure that includes K-2.