· Willing to teach/work in multiple setting around the school, wherever needed, such as a Classroom Teacher, Classroom Aide, Receptionist, etc.
· Responsible for instructing students using Hope’s curriculum with guidance from classroom teacher.
· “Shepherd” students, leading to healthy spiritual formation.
· Relate well and communicate effectively with school staff.
· Work every day that students are in the building.
General Faculty Qualifications
· Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis by providing youth with an outstanding, Christ-centered education.
· Ability to effectively education in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged urban community.
· Desire to equip the children of the city with an academically rigorous, comprehensive, classical Christian education to prepare them to deal with the complex issues of living in this present society.
· Willingness to go above and beyond in the building relationships with students.
· Minimum BS or BA in Education preferred.
- · Guaranteed Long Call Substitute Teacher rate of $175 per school day.