Type: Full-time position for the 2022-23 school year.
Our Mission: We are driven by our mission to foster hope in God by closing the achievement gap and preparing our students for college and beyond. We are fueled by our love for God and his care for every one of our students which motivates us to get better every day. Join our team of mission-driven brothers and sisters to work hard, do good, and make a difference.
*Very Important: Before applying please read and carefully review our Mission + Vision, our Faith & Life Covenant, and our guiding principles about Cultural Harmony. All board members, faculty and staff are joining a covenant community in serving here at Hope Academy
Position Description: The Upper School Logistics Coordinator takes care of organizing Upper School events, calendars, parent/student/staff communication, and general tasks assigned. If you love working behind the scene on projects and are detail oriented and self-motivated, then this position is for you!
- Lead weekly Upper School logistics meetings.
- Event planning and execution of Upper School events (Senior Dinner, Graduation…).
- Liase between the school’s Communications Team and the Upper School Staff regarding events (Parent Invovlement Day, Home Visits, Conferences, Parent Orientation, Picture Day…)
- Be an integral part of the Communications Team as well as sending out communication to Upper School staff, students, and parents.
- Organize, schedule, and maintain all Upper School calendars.
- Daily, weekly, monthly tasks that help the Upper School function.
- Other tasks as assigned by Upper School administration.
- Reports to the Upper School Director of Student Life
General Faculty Qualifications
- Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis by providing youth with an outstanding, Christ-centered education.
- Ability to effectively educate in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged urban community.
- Desire to equip the children of the city with an academically rigorous, comprehensive, classical Christian education to prepare them to deal with the complex issues of living in this present society.
- Minimum BS or BA preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) knowledge is required.