Re-Enrollment is open until Wednesday, February 10th. Click here to complete the digital Enrollment form. Reminder that there are two parts to Re-Enrollment. STEP ONE: Completed Student Re-Enrollment Intention Form. STEP TWO: Completed payment of non-refundable $75 deposit. Payments can be made by Credit/Debit through the online form OR you can complete the deposit by returning a cash or check deposit in person or by mail. Only one deposit is required per family. Please note: There will be a special promotion January 27th – February 3rd if you complete your form and deposit in this time frame, your family’s deposit will be reduced to $50 and you will still receive a $75 credited to your tuition next September! Contact the Admissions Team with any questions (612-540-2013 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
About Michaela Maupin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Michaela Maupin contributed a whooping 84 entries.
Entries by Michaela Maupin
Sign up for your virtual Parent-Teacher Conference on either Thursday, February 11th or Friday, February 12th! Click here to reserve your time slot. Registration closes on Sunday, January 31 at 11:59 p.m.
There is no school on Friday, January 29th due to Records Day.
Do you have a child entering Kindergarten? Or an additional student(s) you’d like to attend Hope Academy? Applications for next year are open! We encourage you to apply ASAP as spaces can fill up quickly. Visit https://hopeschool.org/apply to complete an application. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to your Admissions Coordinator:
• For Lower School Students contact Ady Pliego (612-540-2088, email@example.com)
• For Upper School Students contact Kaili Grandville (612-540-2091, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Finals Week runs from Monday, January 25 through Thursday, January 28. Middle School and High School will operate on their regular schedules.
Please note that the Minnesota Department of Health does not count students or staff who were not in the building when infectious. Updated 1/22/21.
- Number of current Hope Academy COVID-19 staff cases = 0
- Number of current Hope Academy COVID-19 student cases = 0
- Number of current cohorts moved to Distance Learning = 0
Click here to reference our COVID-19 Case Grid. Please be praying for all those affected by COVID. Thank you for your continued partnership, and may God help us to trust him as our refuge and strength. Send questions to email@example.com.
5 steps to create your Parent PowerSchool account:
- Go to http://hopeschool.powerschool.com.
- Click “Create Account” & enter your parent info.
- Find your students access code & password. This was emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be emailed to you again next week if you still need it!
- Link your students to your account. *For the relationship field – this is your relationship to your student (i.e. Mother, Father, etc.).
- You’ve created your account! Verify your email and you are all set up! Now you can check your student’s attendance and grades online.
Bonus: Download the PowerSchool app! (District Code: GGXD)
Thank you for joining us for the 8th Grade Night! As discussed, applications for Hope Academy High School are due Saturday, January 23rd. Please return your application to Kaili Grandville in the Admissions Department:
– Via Mail: Address the application to Hope Academy with attention to Kaili Grandville. Must be received by Saturday, January 23rd.
– In person: Drop off in the Main Office for Kaili Grandville.
After utilizing our Spiceworks Ticketing System for several years we are upgrading to a new ticket system called “Mojo Helpdesk”. Most things will work in a very similar fashion but the screens will look different. To access the system you will continue to go to http://help.hopeschool.org .
For Hope Students the credentials for the new system will be the same credentials you utilize for your computer and your email. One of the nice features of this new system is parents can now add tickets using their own email address rather than having to log tickets using their student’s credentials. When a parent creates their first ticket, they will be given credentials for the ticketing system.
Note: if you are already logged in with your Hope Credentials to Microsoft, you will be brought directly into the ticketing system.
To log-in and create a tech ticket:
• Click on “Login to check your tickets” in the upper-right corner
• Click on “Hope Academy Normal Login”
• Enter credentials
Once logged in a new ticket can be created by clicking on the “new ticket” button in the middle of the screen.