Our Christmas programs are going virtual this year! Stay tuned for a YouTube Premiere event on Thursday, December 17th at 7pm. This will be a very special program titled “This is the Stable” featuring our very talented K-5 students! More info to come.
About Michaela Maupin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Michaela Maupin contributed a whooping 85 entries.
Entries by Michaela Maupin
To keep our students and staff distanced after the Thanksgiving holiday, most K-12 students will be moving to 100% Distance Learning for the week of November 30-December 4. Students will participate in school from home with these exceptions:
- Lower School children of essential workers. If you are an essential worker, your student may be at Hope (receiving school instruction virtually) between 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Selected Upper School students (5-Day Learning Students) or students of essential workers. Those students can still attend before or after school ASC.
- Upper School Hybrid Students will still have their Specialist/Elective/Advisory/College & Career classes. Those classes will have brief class check-ins at their normal class time where they will be given work expectations at that time.
- To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-540-2000.
- – No bus transportation. Breakfast and hot lunch will be provided for in-person students. Distance learners can pick up free food for the week from designated Minneapolis locations. Click here for pick-up information.
When do I need to contact Hope Academy about COVID symptoms or exposure?
Reach out to our COVID Coordinator ASAP if in the past 14 days you have
- Had close contact with someone testing positive to COVID-19
- Tested positive yourself for COVID-19
- Someone in your household is exhibiting COVID-related symptoms. (See below for list of common symptoms).
This aids us in providing support to your family promptly, and in keeping the other members of our community safe. MDH recommends that you/your family members be tested in these situations.
How do I contact the COVID Coordinator?
Our COVID Coordinator, Nathanael Smith, can be contacted by phone (612.540.2820) or email (email@example.com).
What options are available for testing?
Here are both in-person and delivered testing options for your family, regardless of insurance:
- FREE Home Saliva Test (Delivered to you!)
- FREE In-Person MN Testing locations (Saliva & Nasal)
- Other FREE In-Person Saliva Tests
- Additional Info for Free Un-Insured Testing
Please note that the Minnesota Department of Health does not count students or staff who were not in the building when contagious. Updated 11/27/20.
- Number of current Hope Academy COVID-19 staff cases = 1
- Number of current Hope Academy COVID-19 student cases = 2
- Number of current cohorts moved to Distance Learning = 2 (Upper School Specialist Cohort, Lower School Classroom Cohort)
Click here to reference our COVID-19 Case Grid. Please be praying for all those affected by COVID. Thank you for your continued partnership, and may God help us to trust him as our refuge and strength. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope Academy’s E-Book Fair will take place between Nov. 13th – Nov. 30th.
Any books purchased online will earn Hope Academy 50% back in FREE books.
Share the link with all your friends and family. All orders need to be completed by 11:59 PM on November 30th.
Shipping and Handling purchasers responsibility.
The ordering Live link for Hope is: https://y3173.myubam.com/1863251
PowerSchool, our new school information system, is now live! You will be able to check your student’s grades, view their lunch account, check attendance, and register for classes. An email was sent out with your child’s access code and password. You will need to create a parent account and link it with your students info. Click here for more PowerSchool parent information. Don’t forget to download the PowerSchool app too! (District Code: GGXD)
Hope Academy has created your parent account on the SecurlyHome app! You will now receive your child’s weekly online activity report via email. Want a real time view of this activity? Download the Free SecurlyHome app. Instructions were emailed to you, so check your inbox! (This email came from email@example.com so make sure to check […]
Due to COVID-19, Hope Academy will not be able to offer youth basketball this winter. Please email any questions to Mrs. Heather Timm at firstname.lastname@example.org.