Holistic Education to Urban Youth
Cost Per Student
90% of Hope Academy's cost per student is paid for by private donors like you.
Support a Student
Partners sponsor one or more students to attend Hope Academy with gifts of $3,625 (half), $7,250 (full), or more.
Make a Boaz Gift
Boaz givers make generous provision for more urban youth to attend Hope, with gifts of $25,000, $50,000 or more.
Give to the Growing Hope Campaign
Join us in Growing Hope to serve up to 700 students in Minneapolis, and Spreading Hope to 10 other cities nationwide.
Other Ways to Give
Give Hope Today
Please make check out to “Hope Academy”, and mail to:
Office of Development
2300 Chicago Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
• Spread out your giving and reduce your mail.
• Your regular contributions can be automatically debited from your bank account or credit card. If you change your mind, just give us a call to change or cancel your recurring gift.
• On our online gift form, under “Type of Donation” select “Recurring Donation.”
• Click here to make a recurring gift.
Giving appreciated stock can save you money on taxes, and allow you to give more (click to see how)!
If you’d like to give a gift through a stock transfer, here is the info you’ll need:
• Charles Schwab, “Hope Academy”, Account #7619-2343(DTC # is –0164)
• After you’ve transferred the stock, contact Sara Neterer at email@example.com or 612-540-2093, and we will sell the stock immediately.
• If Sara is unavailable, you may also contact Denise Heskin at 612-540-2067.
• Memorial giving to the youth of the city is a meaningful way to help remember the legacy of a beloved person.
• We also deeply appreciate those who encourage gifts to Hope Academy in honor of a person or an event, such as a wedding.
• Gifts in honor or in memory can be designated using our on-line giving form as well.
Please contact your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program. We are a 501(c)(3) organization and a fully accredited K-12 school, and are eligible for nearly all matching gift programs.
In-Kind Gifts & Donations
We typically welcome donations of books, office furniture, or school supplies. If you have an idea of something to donate, please contact Denise Heskin.
Highly Appreciated Assets
Gifting appreciated assets, such as real estate, personal property, businesses, or publicly traded securities, can financially benefit you and Hope. Contact Jim Stigman, or our friends at the National Christian Foundation, to how you can avoid taxes and give more.
Save taxes and give smarter through various planned giving options. Click to learn more.
Fund Hope in God for generations to come by giving to our Free & Faithful Legacy Fund. Click to learn more.
Hope gets .5% of all eligible purchases made through the Amazon Smile program. Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ and search for “Hope Academy”. Return to smile.amazon.com for all your future Amazon purchases.
Investing in Hope
Hope Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All donations are tax-deductible.