UPPER SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
May 28th to June 1st
Para Español cambie de idioma aqui
Who: All Hope Academy students, families and staff
When: Sunday, June 10, 2018, 4 PM – 7 PM
Where: Hope Academy Parking Lot (24th & Chicago)
What: Food, fellowship, games, music, bouncers and more!
We’ll provide the meats, sides and drinks. Bring a lawn / beach chair and a store-bought dessert to share!
- Times: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Doors open at 8:20.
- Dates: June 11-14, 18-21, 25-28, July 2-3, 5-6.
- Required for students completing K-8th grade and some High School students.
- Some students will be required to attend from 12:30-2:30 for extra Math/Reading Support.
- ACT Prep Classes for 10th and 11th Grade – Mondays and Thursdays from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- HopeWORKS internships with small stipends for some 9th/10th/11th grade.
- Summer School shirts, khaki shorts, and tennis shoes are required.
- 6th Grade Local Mission Trip is the 1st Week (June 11-14). Leave Monday morning, get back Thursday at lunch.
- Click here: ABSENCE POLICIES
- Inverted Arts Exploration Showcase Event – Thursday, July 5, 7:30 pm at Hope Academy.
- Click for: MORE SUMMER SESSION INFO
A reminder that is is the policy of Hope Academy that all student accounts must be paid in full before official records, grade reports or transcripts are released. This means that parents of graduating seniors must have all tuition and fees paid before transcripts will be released. Please contact Lisa CasaDeCalvo or Tennille Ziegler with questions.
If you were not able to attend the informational session, please see Mr. Kite or Mr. Wald with information. The local Minneapolis missions trip for our 6th graders is during the first week of Summer Session (June 11-14). Students will stay overnight at Hope Academy Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night and will go and serve at various places in the neighborhood during the day, with the trip ending at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday. The cost of the Mission Trip is $25.
Thursday, May 24th at 6:00pm: Senior Dinner (Seniors and their parents only)
Saturday, June 2nd at 6:00pm: Graduation Ceremony (Open to anyone)
Hello, Parents and Students of Hope,
If you have not been able to order your yearbook yet, email Ms. Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
We have 53 yearbooks in stock and they are first to come first served. The price is $22 per book.
HOPE ACADEMY main phone number has changed to 612.540.2000
Hope Academy is using a new app to post up-to-date schedules for all sports teams (K-12). The app is called “Team App” and is available for download on Android or Apple devices (www.teamapp.com). After downloading the app, search for “Hope Academy Minneapolis” to view Hope team schedules.