Hope Academy is seeking a Grant Expansion Specialist to oversee the research, writing, reporting, and submission of existing grant relationships (15-20), and to identify and develop new grant opportunities, in collaboration with our Development team. This is a part-time position based on our grants calendar.
- Write and submit 15-20 existing grant applications, with related LOIs and/or follow-up reports as needed.
- Maintain a master calendar and files of all grant opportunities and deadlines.
- Identify new grant opportunities, and increase grant support.
- Work with internal staff to gather relevant data, surveys, and statistics as necessary.
- Monitor grant-funded programs to ensure compliance with grant requirements.
- Highly missional – in agreement with Hope Academy’s Statement of Faith & Faith and Life Covenant.
- Strong organization & project management – able to manage multiple deadlines concurrently, and keep detailed projects & files organized.
- Resourceful & reliable – determined problem-solver; finds ways to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
- Self-starting – create paths where none existed before and willingly dive into new territory.
- Skilled and experienced.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in related field.
- Strong writer and communicator.
- Strong time and project management skills; detail-oriented.
- Great collaborator; builds strong relationships internally and externally.
- Track record of success in grant writing & research a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This is a part-time, hourly position with flexible hours based on grant calendar.
- Starting salary commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
• All faculty and staff agree to abide by our Statement of Faith and our Faith & Life Covenant. Before applying, we encourage you to read the following statements: