Job Title: Director of Student Recruitment
Reports to: Head of Admission and Family Ministry
Type of position: Full-time, 40 hours/week. Some evenings and weekends required.
Compensation: $48,000 to $53,000/year, plus benefits. Transportation expenses reimbursed.
Hope Academy is a Christian, urban, K-12, independent school located in Minneapolis, MN. Our mission is to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhoods of Minneapolis by providing youth with a remarkable, Christ-centered education. The Director of Recruitment will be an integral part of the Admission Team and will direct and execute recruitment efforts to assist Hope Academy in reaching its annual student enrollment goals.
· Develop relationships with leaders of key marketing partners: preschools, daycare centers and churches.
· Schedule and speak at recruitment events at daycare centers, schools, churches, parks, festivals, etc.
· Recruit parents to attend Hope Academy Open Houses and Tours.
· Follow-up with parents of prospective students to secure applications for admission.
· Devoted follower of Jesus Christ who embraces the Hope Academy Faith and Life Covenant
· Knowledgeable of Minneapolis inner-city neighborhoods and the local parent community.
· Passionate about serving inner-city youth with a remarkable, Christ-centered education.
· Proven ability to inspire parents and compel them to take action.
· Driven to succeed and ability to manage one’s own daily schedule.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
· Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish.
· Able to connect with parents across ethnic, socio-economic, and generational lines.