There is an undeniable grace over the Class of 2018.
God has restored lives that appeared lost to gangs and drugs. He has softened hearts that seemed hardened beyond repair. For children the world calls fatherless, poor, and disadvantaged, He has cast a greater vision for a hopeful future.
“There is so much that we have learned as a class, but the one thing that God has shown us that no other being, idea, or person could show us better, is humility. This is how we should live, with humility, understanding first that God is in control of every situation, and enabling His plans to take control of our lives.”
– Kenneth Granados, Class of 2018
Kenneth Granados, ActSix recipient
Taron Busby, Summer Bridge recipient
- Kenneth Granados, a first-generation college student, received a four-year, full-tuition, full-need ActSix scholarship to attend the University of Northwestern-St. Paul.
- Taron Busby was awarded a four-year, full-tuition scholarship to Augsburg University through their Summer Bridge program.
- Jose Castillo, a first-generation college student, received a highly-competitive, four-year, full-ride scholarship through QuestBridge to attend Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Other graduates are pursuing employment, community and technical colleges, internships, missions, and four-year universities.
Thank you for your support in making hope happen. By God’s grace, it is making a life-changing difference for our students.