It’s a joy to present to you Hope Academy’s Class of 2017. God has done remarkable things in these students’ lives, and we couldn’t be more grateful.
What makes me most delighted is seeing how these young men and women have grown in faith, love, character, and perseverance during their time at Hope Academy.
“The biggest lesson Hope Academy has taught me is what true love really looks like,” one student shared. “Our teachers have modeled for us that love is both kindness and challenge.”
Another senior said that Hope Academy has helped her to become more selfless in serving. “I’m not completely there yet, but I’ve learned how to put others’ needs before my own, without trying to gain recognition for what I’m doing.”
Some highlights from this year’s graduating class include:
- Four students receiving full-tuition, full-need scholarships to Bethel and Northwestern via the Act Six program
- Two students receiving full-tuition scholarships to Augsburg University
- One student entering the National Guard
- One student receiving a $20,000 award to Dunwoody Institute of Technology
- Two students receiving a combined $40,000 via the Hope Scholars Fund
- One student receiving $10,000 via the Inverted Arts Scholarship
Thank you to every parent, teacher, coach, partner, volunteer, and organization who has invested in each of these young men and women. Join us in praising God for who they’ve become, and praying for all he has in store for their futures.