Our football players joined with Minnehaha Academy, St. Paul Academy, and the Blake School to form the SMB Wolfpack Football co-op. Our team recently advanced to the next round of state! On Thursday (11/14), Hope Academy held a pep rally before sending off its team to play against Hutchinson at the U.S Bank Stadium. Click here for the State Tournament Bracket.
Parent-Teacher Conference Hours:
Monday, November 25: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday, November 26: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
*Upper School – Both parents and students are required to attend.
Registration is now closed.
There will be no school from Monday (11/25) through Friday (11/29) due to parent-teacher conferences and Thanksgiving. We are so thankful to God for you! Enjoy your time off!
Worldwide Outreach for Christ Ministries is hosting its 5th Annual Thanksgiving Food Distribution!
Registration and Pick-Up at the Worldwide Outreach For Christ:
3808 Chicago Ave., South, Minneapolis, MN 55407
Date: November 26th, 2019
Time: 5pm to 8pm (First come, first served)
Come browse the Usborne Book Fair during Parent-Teacher Conferences on Monday (11/25) and Tuesday (11/26). All purchases will benefit Hope Academy!
Parents may also pre-order books and have them delivered to Hope for free shipping. Check out the large selection of Spanish titles too!
Click here: www.y3173.myubam.com
All classes will go outside for recess on most days. Make sure your child has a warm jacket, hat, and mittens – with boots and snowpants when needed!
There are 6 different Youth Basketball leagues available for Hope Academy students. (6U, 8U, Boys 11U, Girls 11U, Boys 13U, and Girls 13U). Click here for more information on practices and game times. Cost is $20.
Game Schedules will be posted on Hope Academy’s Team App. Once registered and placed on a team, your child’s coach will email more details. If you are interested in coaching/helping or have any questions, please contact Heather Timm. Heathertimm@hopeschool.org
Click here to view + shop the catalog.
The catalog will close Mon, November 18th so make sure all your orders are submitted before then.
• Orders will be available to pick up (hopefully) December 16th.
• You can pick them up in the Development office. An email will be sent out notifying you when they arrive.
• Check https://www.fancloth.com/products for sizing information for each specific item. (Fyi – based on some feedback the sweatshirts run small. Make sure you check the chart.)
• Note: Items #25 and #26 are youth sizes. (on the website)
• All payments will be done through the website. We will not handle any cash/checks.
If your family has insurance, you are encouraged to bring your insurance cards, but you will be given flu shots regardless.
1. Sun, Nov 10th from 9:30 – 10:30 am at Kingdom Life Church (3751 Sheridan Ave N)
2. Fri, Nov 22nd from 5:30 – 7:30 pm at Loring Elementary during Family Night (2600 44th Ave N)
3. Fri, Nov 22nd from 4-6pm at Lucy Craft Laney Schools (3333 Penn Ave N)
4. Tue, Nov 26th clinic from 5-7pm at Jenny Lind Elementary (5025 Bryant Ave N)