Type: Part-Time, Approximately a 0.65 FTE position
Year: 2020-21 School Year
*Very Important: Before applying please read and carefully review our Mission + Vision as well as our Faith & Life Covenant. All board members, faculty and staff are joining a covenant community in serving here at Hope Academy.
- English Language Learner (ELL) Teacher – Approximately a 0.65 FTE position.
- Position focuses on students in one elementary grade and grades 6-8, teaming with two other ELL staff.
- Position includes both push in and pull out models, depending on need.
- Salary is based on education and years of classroom teaching experience.
- See the additional General Faculty Requirements and how “To Apply” below.
General Faculty Qualifications
- Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis by providing youth with an outstanding, Christ-centered education.
- Ability to effectively educate in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged urban community.
- Desire to equip the children of the city with an academically rigorous, comprehensive, classical Christian education to prepare them to deal with the complex issues of living in this present society.
- Willingness to go above and beyond in building relationships with students.
- Minimum BS or BA in Education with ELL/ESL emphasis preferred.