Very Important – Before applying please read and carefully review our Statement of Faith as well as our Hope Academy Faith & Life Covenant (see the Job Postings page at www.hopeschool.org). All board members, faculty and staff are joining a covenant community in serving here at Hope Academy.
- Upper School Office Oversight:
- Greet and assist all guests, staff, and students entering the Upper School office
- Maintain student attendance for the Upper School
- Process discipline referral paperwork
- Receive and distribute messages for students
- Maintain Upper School calendars
- Coordinate Upper School mailings
- Communicate occasionally with parents
- Coordinate student uniform check-out
- Assist with coordination of events and partnerships (Picture Day, Driver’s Ed…)
- Maintain student digital and physical cumulative files
- Assist the Upper School Principal with various tasks:
- Update handbook
- Follow-up with teachers
- Schedule appointments
- Calculate points for House System
- Draft weekly email to staff
- Other projects as assigned
- Full-time position with benefits (40 hrs/wk during school year, Hours vary during summer)
- Pay is hourly, based on qualifications and experience
Education and Skill Required:
- College degree preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills, follow-through, and attention to detail
- Enjoys working with both students and adults
- Computer knowledge required (Word, Excel, Calendars, Office 365)
General Faculty Qualifications
- Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis by providing youth with an outstanding, Christ-centered education.
- Ability to effectively work in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged urban community.
- Desire to be a part of a team whose goal is to equip the children of the city with an academically rigorous, comprehensive, classical Christian education to prepare them to deal with the complex issues of living in this present society.
Print out and complete our Staff Application (PDF), along with two letters of recommendation, and a cover letter.
Mail or email completed application, letters of recommendation, and cover letter to:
ATTN: Tennille Ziegler, Human Resources
2300 Chicago Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404