Before applying please read and carefully review our Statement of Faith as well as our Hope Academy Faith & Life Covenant . All board members, faculty and staff are joining a covenant community in serving here at Hope Academy.
Position is for the 2017-18 school year.
- General communication with parents and staff regarding transportation, events, busing, and attendance.
- Tend to students’ needs.
- Nurse Substitute – provide medical care to students, log medication administration, organization of medications, etc.
- Maintain and update student files including printing and mailing report cards.
- Provide administrative support to the Lower School Principal.
- Available to help with all school events such as accountability day, parent orientation, home visits, parent-teacher conferences, tuition conferences, parent involvement day, CE night, Camp Shamineau, etc.
- Oversight of office equipment. Laminator, copy machines, etc.
- See the additional General Faculty Requirements and how to apply below.
General Faculty Qualifications
- Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis by providing youth with an outstanding, Christ-centered education.
- Ability to effectively work in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged urban community.
- Willingness to go above and beyond in building relationships with students.
- High-school diploma is required.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English in both written and verbal forms
Print out and complete our Staff Application.
Mail or email completed application, letters of recommendation and cover letter to:
ATTN: Tennille Ziegler, Human Resources
2300 Chicago Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404