With over 600 teams, MN is the 3rd largest FIRST LEGO League (FLL) division in the country! Hope Academy and createMPLS have advanced 2 of only 48 teams to MN FLL Sectionals! Of those teams competing only 30% will be advancing to the State FLL Championship. Take a moment and recognize the amazing accomplishment of […]
About Michaela Maupin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Michaela Maupin contributed a whooping 21 entries.
Entries by Michaela Maupin
The next Parent Involvement Day is on Saturday, January 19th from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Mark your calendars!
Christmas Break for Hope Academy is from Saturday, December 22nd through Sunday, January 6th. School will resume on Monday, January 7th. May God bless your family this Christmas Season as we give thanks for the greatest gift of all – His one and only son Jesus!
We’re making great progress on Phase II of our Growing Hope expansion – and it’s hard to ignore! Click here for the latest scoop from our 1st and 2nd grade reporters: https://youtu.be/BJJsYi399iU
No detention or Upper School ASC (Academic Support Center) next Tuesday, December 18th because of the Upper School Program. Thanks!
Full-Time 4th Grade Classroom Teacher
Position starts March 4, 2019.
• Responsible for instructing students using Hope’s curriculum for 4th grade level. Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities. Assess and report to school administration and parents.
• “Shepherd” students, leading to healthy spiritual formation.
• Participate in professional development activities.
• Relate well and communicate effectively with school staff and parents.
• Participate in school activities and programs, as noted on the staff calendar.
• Salary is based on education and years of classroom teaching experience.
• See the additional General Faculty Requirements and how “To Apply” below.
General Faculty Qualifications
• Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis by providing youth with an outstanding, Christ-centered education.
• Ability to effectively educate in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged urban community.
• Desire to equip the children of the city with an academically rigorous, comprehensive, classical Christian education to prepare them to deal with the complex issues of living in this present society.
• Willingness to go above and beyond in building relationships with students.
• Minimum BS or BA in Education preferred.
Print out and complete our Teacher Application (PDF), along with two letters of recommendation, and a cover letter. Mail or email completed application, letters of recommendation, and cover letter to:
ATTN: Human Resources
2300 Chicago Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Grades for the mid-quarter of Quarter 2 were mailed out last Friday. Please see the Upper School Academic Counselor Ms. Yuan if you have any questions (email@example.com).
On Tuesday, December 18th, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. the Upper School Choir (only students who are in choir or drama) will perform their Christmas Concert at Hope Community Church (707 10th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415). Students will be taking a bus from Hope Academy to the church after school. Parents should bring students home […]
This is a friendly reminder that late pick-up fees ($10 for every 15 minutes late) also apply to after-school ASC and to athletic practices/games. After School ASC ends at 5:30 p.m. Late fees start at 5:45. Please be a blessing to our staff by making sure you are picking up your child on time.
Hope Academy’s Upper School select Choir, Voices of Hope, will be Christmas caroling again this year at some of the companies in downtown Minneapolis on Wednesday, December 19th.
School Phone: 612-540-2000
School Fax: 612-722-9048
Lower School Ext: 2023
Upper School Ext: 2014
2300 Chicago Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404-3834