- Responsible for instructing students using Hope’s curriculum for that grade level.
Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities. Assess and report to school administration and parents.
- “Shepherd” students, leading to healthy spiritual formation.
- Participate in professional development activities.
- Relate well and communicate effectively with school staff and parents.
- Participate in school activities and programs, as noted on the staff calendar.
- Salary is based on education and years of classroom teaching experience.
General Faculty Qualifications
- Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis by providing youth with an outstanding, Christ-centered education.
- Ability to effectively educate in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged urban community.
- Desire to equip the children of the city with an academically rigorous, comprehensive, classical Christian education to prepare them to deal with the complex issues of living in this present society.
- Willingness to go above and beyond in building relationships with students.
- Minimum BS or BA in Education preferred. Teaching Licensure preferred, but not required.